footprints...

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

an uneventful dae... but gonna be rather happening later!!


hee, juz had my dinner... all tau gay and veggies... well there's a small consolation anyway - mom did fried an eggy for us, so still not so bad la.. :P the day has been very very peaceful, nothing fantastic... my client canceled the appt and pushed it to the month of june.. sianz! anyway i'm preparing my stuff to go to the gym at Delta Sports Complex, must work hard to shed that spare tyre! so embarassing... lolz.. nowadays so busy sia.. a bit lost as to where to start my day and work on my stuff... everything needs my attention! hmmm.. tink muz get organized tonite... the cool stuff is tat my sis is tinking of going to church, thank you Jesus!! ^^ k..... i better get packing and going le, otherwise dun nid to exercise le... burn those calories! zzz... *suffer.. lotza pain = lotza gain..-.-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home