footprints...

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Reflections after a 5 days detox prog...

well, i just managed to complete 5 days of detox... finally buckle under the temptation of tiramisu... starting to hallucinate char kway teow and durian le.. LOL! just kidding la! not so serious de. its just that i really cannot tahan a sudden switch from laksa, char kway teow and fried oyster to pineapple and papaya.. :)

5 days went by in a flash, with pineapples, papaya, prunes, apricots, tomatoes, corn, veggie salads being my best friends, coupled with the protein powder and vitamin C,B,E, omega 3 and fibre, my insides were literally scrubbed clean! on day 6 when i was having beef bolognaise, i can feel that my taste buds have sharpened a million fold - being extremely sensitive to the taste of pepper especially. that was rather pleasant :) the insides felt really empty (u can feel the intestines are kinda blank...), and when i had the sphagetti, i actually have a hunch where the stuff is located inside mi tummy n then later, in my intestines.. it feels weird!!!

but even though i only did 5 days (out of 35 days), i can feel that there is definitely a difference in my health, for one, my face is no longer oily, neither does my back secrete so much oil as compared to last time. i can get myself started much easier when i wake up in the morning and is more alert than usual. I react very strongly to outside food (especially on day 6 - the day after i ended the detox prog) and beef and stuff like that can really sap my strength, making me tired and lethargic. my complexion improved quite a lot, and that's the main reason i'm continuing the vitamins and protein, cause the effects are actually visible and lastly, i have a lot more energy!

sat my mom, my aunt and my "da jiu mu" are gonna start on the detox prog, maybe i go for 2nd round? :) then again, unless someone else is interested to do the prog together with me, then we can go thru it together! Then at least got encouragement ma... lolz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home