footprints...

Monday, August 15, 2005

Bloody pissed off...

My stupid a**hole dad went berserk on fri.. screamed at my sis who was playing computer games and after that slammed my laptop's screen and wrecked my CD rom drive. F*CKER sia. Now i can't even reformat my comp, then got virus, then can't backup a single freaking file.. F*CKING irritating son of a B*TCH. KNN.. He's DAMM lucky i'm now a Christian, otherwise my previous hot tempered self would have grabbed anything within range and smashed his F*CKING CB face.. No remorse de lor.. My heart nearly stopped when he slammed the screen and wrecked the CD ROM.. My God! All my hard work, my templates, excel files, client details, effectively my rice bowl lies in the comp.. U have no idea how much restrain and force of will i employed to keep myself from killing that B*STARD. I was literally quivering with anger. I roared at the idiot, reckon that almost the whole block heard me shouting at the F*CKER and probably the surrounding blocks too.. but i really didn't give a damm at tat point. F*CK la, so many info, plus memories stored in the comp, plus the comp is almost gonna die (the screen is already flickering....), then u go and handle the thing so roughly.. CB.. U won't wack the A*SHOLE ah? After a heated arguement which lasted kinda like 3 mins between me and the moronic head of the household, i had to stop because the innocent party is my mom, who is kinda crying already because i guess it pains her to see her son and husband (why the F*CK did she marry that IDIOT in the first place?) quarrel. I effectively slammed the door and spent the rest of the night complaining to God, asking why the F*CK isn't my mom's husband anywhere near the character of Jesus.. Even though he's a "Christian" (who knows what God he submits to? Satan???? F*CK la). Si beh sianz.. The my sis also another moron.. A Levels next year, dun wan to study, keep playing games. wad the F*CK.. then only know how to drop subjects and complain.. F*CK la! Sleep early and go to sch n study la! wad's so difficult?? bloody 17 freaking years old already still don't know how to think. CCB. Everyday down there Zhou Jie Lun.. Siao! worship ZJL can get A1 for you A Levels ah? Go F*CK spider la. CCB.. Last timei would have downed a bottle of absolute vodka and spend my time sketching at boat quay.. sometimes getting into staring sessions and end up fighting.. sianz.. this time round i avoided alcohol.. juz played the guitar till my fingers couldn't play anymore cause it bled.. sianz.. still busy quenching the fires of anger though.. if u r reading this, n u r a Christian, keep me in prayers will ya? Thanks..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home