footprints...

Monday, October 03, 2005

King of Heaven - Karen, New Creation Church

Who is there like you Lord?
Clothed in strength and beauty
Marvellous, so wonderful in deeds

You who calmed the tempest
You who made the blind see
Mighty is Your hand to deliver me

King of Heaven
Exalted above all
My victory, my song
Great in majesty and glory

King of Heaven
You're worthy to be praised
All honour to Your name
Jesus reigned forevermore

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I absolutely adore this song!! just in case u r wondering, i'm a Christian :) going to church every sunday to listen to sing songs, take communion, be ministered by the pastor's preaching lor.. :)

today's my day off, so i spent it playing some songs, ironing my clothes and polishing my shoe, having a pretty slack day. mom suceeded in cooking hae bi hiam with kang kong, and amazingly the dish turned out to be pretty nice! :P i was eating like a rabbit today.. all veggies n fruits - pineapples, bananas, watermelon, water chestnuts, then kang kong and heng cai.. and the only consolation i had was char siew and some shao rou.. dots.. lucky the kang kong rawkz.. :P

Sunday i popped by Hope in the morn, passed the sermon CD that was preached in New Creation by Pastor Gary Clark from hillsongs to some of my ex-churchmates and also to the pastor, hopefully the message will bless them greatly :) my frens did caution me of New Creation, hmm... but i guess its because the rumors that the church is teaching the wrong things are still flying around ba.. anyway, they dunno the doctrine and what things are being preached so i guess bu zhi ze wu zui lo.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home