footprints...

Saturday, October 01, 2005

my national service "gui ren"

on thurs evening i met one of the nicest persons i can ever know on planet earth - my ex OC in the army during my stay there as a transport sup.. :) he's one of those rare bosses who would actually stand up for their men and able to say "no" to ppl who are higher in rank than him.. hee... thanks be to God that i'm so well taken care of where ever i go.. :P haha!

I met OC at city hall, the place where we wait for the shuttle bus to bring us to suntec city. :) hee, he nearly couldn't recognise me (except for the height i guess) till i'm directly in front of him. :) it was really nice to see someone whom u respect and admire for their moral character and it was just simply heart warming.. :) he's now working near orchard, and i'll probably be catching up with him soon for lunch or maybe dinner.. hopefully time permits lo :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home