footprints...

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Thank you Jesus!

For the past few days, i've been busy reading the bible, playing the guitar and worshipping God because of the unhappy event few days back. Most of the time i played worship songs, didn't really have the mood to praise the Lord then.. Today there's quite a breakthru in my life - i'm able to bury the anger n let go of it, being able to accept the fact that my laptop is now totally handicapped, being able to communicate to my dad without my blood boiling, mom is happy that the storm is over, sis dare to make a nuisence of herself and irritate me, i was able to think a bit clearer and focus on the task at hand. Thanks for the prayers, esp Jac who was a pillar of prayer support during these trying times, and to everyone out there who prayed for me as well...

The resume that i sent out via email to UOB got through, and i was shortlisted! Yay! I know God played a major part in this, because i claimed this job in Jesus' mighty name and i told my mom and dad that God will give me the job.. and He did! And so here i am, happily testifying to all my blog readers out there..

Jesus has become a bigger and bigger part of my life now, even overshadowing my parents, my friends, my work, my amway business, my prudential career... Somehow i know deep within my heart, i can't make it in life without this companion in life - the Lord Jesus Christ, and so truly, i wanna thank You Jesus, from the bottom of my heart, for making me a better person, for guiding my emotions and my life and being always there by my side, no matter where i go, Your presence is with me, and Your Holy Spirit guides my path..

Indeed, THANK YOU JESUS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home