footprints...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

BBQ Timo...

Man... I'm so roasted today... We spent a day at the south-western most district of Singapore today, specifically - Tuas Power Station Area, where all the reclaim land lies, basically to show us the area that we'll be defending in the event of war (hope it NEVER happens), and some of the stuffs we'll be doing there should the inevitable occurs... I reach home with 2 different shades on my skin - no thanks to the scorching heat of mid-day sun.
The heat was literally "blistering" (I ended up with 2 blisters, one per heel), the sea breeze wasn't exactly refreshing as it makes you clammy n sticky n lethargic. SIANZ!!
Fortunately for me, tomolo's the last day of reservist, can finally look forward to my 8-6 schedule in da stingy UOB.. Tink I'll go get my degree n hop over to HSBC or ABN-AMRO... There pay higher.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home