footprints...

Monday, May 14, 2007

Back again...

Waaaa!!!! Finally I'm bloooogggin again!! LoL... Been trying to figure out how to fix my blogger a/c ever since I came back from my diving trip, and also installing the new modem for the new PC at home.. Damm chim... zzz.. Thank God everything's finally up n running. :)

Recently I picked up diving - I actually wanted to pick that up while I was in poly yr 1 together with my frens, but kept procastinating n putting it off till now.. so after 10 yrs, I've decided to drag my feet n take the plunge... haha... slacker.. oh ya, I also wanted to learn the piano, since sec 4 I think.. but that's another story...

Anyway, diving was an altogether new experience for me - the feeling of weightlessness, breathing through the respirator, swimming with multi multi colored fishes, some of which are really big, some adorable ones like clownfishes (aka nemo) amongst the coral reefs, the constant sound of ppl breathing n the sound of the bubbles when we all exhale, watching n learning about marine life, it was just amazing.


Tioman 20/4/2007


Openwater group -

Back: Instructor Zack
Front, from left: Me, Pat, Sushin, Ah Mei, Jean, Instructor Jacki


Catshark
Lionfish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home