footprints...

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

slack slack slack.... SLACK AH!!! hahahaha...

Hahahahahahahahaha!!! Today i'm like extremely slack lah! Open only like 3... or was it 4 accounts? ahhahahahaahahhaha! SLACK SIA!!! LOL... Today kena one EXTREMELY FICKLE cx...... cannot make it la, guy, nono, UNCLE somemore... zzzzz... make me EC twice.. lol.. SOTONG!!!!! Other than that guy, the rest of the day was retarded - absolutely nothing to do de... So much so that i went to the... er... pedestal? pulpit? wadeva, its a stand with the Q-matic machine thingy there.. and i was standing there GREETING people!! lol.... I'm like SOOOOOOO BORED!!!! hahahahahahhaha...

Tomolo's my day off.... so most probably gonna go get my guitar tuner, then change my strings... then maybe go get my pp photo done n submit to jacki so that my PADI pass can be processed.. lol.... SLACK right? tioman till now is like 1 FULL month gone, n i still havn't done anything about my diving thingy... lol....

These few days i've been pretty much v v v v v v v v v v v serious about working ou, so much so tat my arm is still aching since i started working out 3 days ago.... lol.. then we got the AB King Pro tingy... supposed to help u get abs... i guess. so gonna work on that too.. lol.... SO VAIN!!!!! hahahahhahahaha... then wad? u think guys are all slackos - eat, sleep n grow fat only ah??? u gotta be KIDDING MAN!!! lol...

kk.. dun waste time liao. gotta burn some fats. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home