footprints...

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

On reservist... plus a shit head aunty from beach road

Reservist started last thursday on the 12th jul.. Its pretty relaxing this time round cos we get to stay out and there isn't any late details or exercises like live firing or night training. :) Thank God cos i'm studying on mon n fri!!! Yest i went down to beach road to sew my uniform - the formation logo, the collar badge, the singapore tag and also make my name taggy... There was this really shit head aunty that attended to me - from hawker centre stiarcase turn left, u'll see her sitting on the chair, please do not approach her for help, she's a killer.. Fugging forgetful bstd de... knn... i approached her to make my name tag plus a few more others, she told me come back in 1 hr plus, i did, then she claim tt she forgot about my order, then give me fugged up attitude.. zzz... I was really irritated by her service standard, and i told her that i'm bring the business elsewhere and walked off. Business ppl nowadays... So full of crap. Like the TBP zui kueh also... that time business booming tt time give fugged up attitude, now no business, like prostitute like tt ask ppl for business... zz... I confirm + guarantee boycott her shop de... sianz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home