footprints...

Saturday, June 23, 2007

In preparation....

Honestly to prospect of starting school so soon is really giving me the jitters... I really wanna do well, kinda like top the class sort of well... God will be my strength, my comfort and my counselor, so i do have quite a huge advantage against my counterparts... The thing is that even with such a strong backing, I still trembl, i'm still filled with dread at the idea of mugging for 3 yrs straight.. Jesus lead me and guide me Lord... I was never top student calibre... but this time round, i put my trust in You, i'll learn to pray, i'll learn to seek You, heed Your Words, bring my burdens to You, call on You, sing Your praises, adore You, love You, to build up our relationship during these 3 years.. I know i won't have much friends, because i'll be busy mugging, so i pray that You'll fill up that loneliness during these trying times, talk to me, comfort me, encourage me Lord.. I put my life in Your hands..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home