footprints...

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

One super LOOOOOOONG off day...

OMG! I did soooo many things today! I got up at 11.30am cos yest i slept at 3.45am... zzz... crazy sis la.... stay up so late... zzz… I tidy up my room and sorted all my bills and documents, file everything nicely and dumped all the needless rubbish in my room.

After that I went to settle my LTA fine at Sin Ming Drive.. Damm far lor, its like almost reaching woodlands that area de… zzz… anyway my road tax can only be prorated as the vehicle insurance is insufficient to cover all the way till December… After all the paper work is completed, I took my bike, started engine, drove a little bit… and realised my speedometer isn’t working!!!! ‘Never mind’ I thought. ‘here so many vehicle workshops, confirm can find one that fixes motorbikes de…’ so I went on my way, hunting for a bike shop for like 30min, and eventually found one at the multi-storey car servicing centre. Got my bike fixed up for $15 (its just a cable replacement cos my cable has worn out and broke) and headed to collect my diving license.

By the time I got to Gilldivers, it was around 4.15pm. No one was around. Not a soul, the door was locked, no slippers or whatsoever can be seen outside the office. ‘Never mind’ I thought, ‘I can go do blood donation first.’ So OK, I went HSA.

At donor centre, I saw a few folks wearing SAF uniform, but most of them look middle aged, so I suspect that its some kind of reservist exercise or something along that line. ‘Never mind’, really, its ok cos they’re just doing paper work, admin never killed anyone - yet. So I went into the triage, or whatever you call that room, and mr reservist adminstered my injection. I was screaming in my mind 'DON'T even think about it MISTER!' but externally I was nonchalent, I just - let him poke lor... zzz... But honestly it wasn't so bad, he did a good job, and the pain was bearable, so i'm pretty happy with the outcome.

After donation and the refreshments (cold barley n muffins), I headed to Suntec to collect the jacket I ordered, I think it was really nice and by the looks of it, its one of the last few pieces left. Paid, sealed, and wrapped.

Thereafter I went to SIM, got the relevant info with regards to courses relating to Accountancy, verdict was that RMIT offers the most direct route if Jac wanna pursue CPA. Sounds good enough to me. I had my dinner there, and unfortunately by the time i finished asking about Accountancy, Popular bookstore close shop le, so I didn't manage to buy my text... zzz... its ok, i still get to study a bit at the library, so i stayed from 7.50pm to 8.35pm... Can't concentrate because I went for blood donation ba... a bit tired so wanna rest early.

I headed to Marilyn's place after SIM, passed her the Hope of God's 18 lessons shepherding book and then went to Gill Divers again, this time its open so I managed to collect my diving license, they did ask if I wanna go for my advance diver course, but I guess not now, the earliest would probably be the 2 week term break or after graduation ba...

And then I went home. I was so amazed I covered so many things in a day, and its really so true that if you set your mind to do something, you can accomplish so much more than if you're unfocused. Suddenly school doesn't seem so intimidating after all! Haha..

Oh... I just realised tat my arm is still oozing blood.. Hmm.... dunno should put plaster a not... >.<"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home