footprints...

Saturday, August 11, 2007

ain't sleepin much....

Ever since last week i've been missing out a lot a lot on my sleep... lets see... last mon lesson, tues CFD workshop, wed classes, thurs bible study by pastor youngman, fri lessons, sat wanted to go FOP but dropped the idea, sun church, mon lesson, tues rest a bit, wed lesson again, thurs was national day - spent studying at ngee ann poly - no one was there except me, so i kinda had the whole school to myself... fri was off but went to but secret receipe for the branch and helped grace collect her zoo pass... oh ya, lesson as well... tomorrow's sat, meeting Janice for maths after work, then sunday is the CFD workshop again... mon lesson, then 10pm got maths test, then after that got CFD live trading demo... zzz.... i didn't even realised how much i'm taxing myself until i looked back... and i haven't even got meng fei his bday present... die...

well, hectic schedule aside, i checked my email today, got a reply from the director of the al dente chain of restaurants... will be checking with clara they all on how are we gonna proceed with the letter - to go back and accept the apology or just forget about the whole incident... sigh... the sad part is that i think i got the manager into trouble.. sianz man... i'm still brooding over it. >.<

sat will be the only time i have this week for tutorials, dunno got time to complete everything a not - given my ridiculous schedule.. zzz... see how la, take things one step at a time, at most sacrifice lunch lor...

amazingly i can still catch up tho.. haha... tired like shit but still functional... zz.. zombie lifestyle, still can laugh somemore.. haix.. nvm, can tahan de, 3-5yrs very fast one, then aft that if got gf can finally settle down le... the tricky part is finding the right one, then juggle work n romance and investment, study and continue to focus on getting top honors... PHEW! Quite a ton of things to do.. Come next week, i'll need to start photocopying exam papers and start figuring them out... zzz..

So Lord, these are all my burdens, i've yet to mention my classmates and people whom i'm supposed to mentor during this little time i spend in SIM, I lay them all before You, and rest in Your abundant grace alone. Its been a while since i prayed for Nerrissa and her bf, hope the cancer has been removed successfully, I pray too for Jac's spine to go back to normal, all glory to You Jesus, I pray for myself, thanking You once again for the power to get wealth, for sustaining me throughout this ordeal and keeping me sane throughout these relatively trying times. With regards to finding a gf Lord, I've nothing to hide from You - i've someone in mind, and i pray that You'll help us find our way, and help me Father, to grow this friendship first, and guide me in this relationship. May i be a blessing to her and be there for her, Lord guide this precious one, and may You always protect her, and one day, bring her into your kingdom as well. Thank You.

I pray for me n my 2 frens at sch, bless them with good grades and wisdom to complete this course. Thank You Jesus, for the things that You're gonna do, and are currently doing in all our lives.

All these we pray, in Jesus' name. Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home