footprints...

Thursday, July 26, 2007

mundane sia..

Life has taken on a rather mundane note lately, with studies being the main priority in my life, and everything revolving around the pursuit of education. I've been around eating stuff, visited Ghim moh's hong kong street for the shen mian, then bukit batok for the fried chicken. Other than that, i'm always in SIM - either the library or in the LT. zzz... tired sia.

Last few days i was really drained, slept in the library while revising, closed my eyes today after a few hours of studying in the br, and basically pushing myself to my limits. I reach home, rest, do sit ups, weights, shower and sleep... Pretty much a clockwork routine, maintaining status quo, mostly nonchalent towards entertainment and oblivious to the world around me.

Still, Jesus is in my life, my sis is giving me a bit of support by not biting me every other way, mom n dad isn't really quarrling 24/7 and my frens are doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home