footprints...

Sunday, June 10, 2007

My bestest friend wedding!!

Yest was Meng Fei and Candy's wedding dinner.. Hee... I was just so happy for them!! We went to fetch the bride in the morning at the Marina Mandarine Hotel's bridal suite - 2826 i think, and we kinda reached there at 12.40pm. Daphne was there to saboh the brothers (bros as in MengFei, Me, Johnson, Meng Hoong and Jonus) by feeding us with extremely concentrated honey drink and honey spreaded bread. We sang lao shu ai da mi, tian mi mi and then MengFei managed to bribe ah kit into opening the door for him. LoL...

The dinner was held at marina mandarine hotel, 35th floor, it was a very gorgeous ballroom with only 18 tables in total. We enter through a white archway fromt he entrance, before us the ballroom was seperated into 3 levels, the entrance at the top and the stage being at the bottom of the room. There's a fairy tale quality about that place, though its a bit small.

I was very honored to be the MC for Fei's wedding dinner, thank God there's a script prepared for me so I didn't really have to prepare much, just basically memorize a bit and then fire away from the script. I thought to myself that being an MC is actually pretty fun. :) I actually enjoyed it.

Best wishes to MF and Candy, and may God bless them richly in each and every way possible!




Complimentary Chocs from the hotel. :) So nice!!!!!



Welcome card from the hotel



Bridal Suite :)

Some of the views from the hotel room



Bro Meng Hoong and His Wife :)


Me and Meng Hoong :)


The groom himself!!! Haha.. Shuai right? My best friend - Meng Fei.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home