footprints...

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Overslept.... AGAIN!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!! I actually overslept again today!!! Lucky Evann called me at 9.15am, otherwise God knows wat time i'll sleep until... lol.... then i quickly don my uniform n stuff, then rush off to work.... and it was RAINING VERY SLIGHLTY, but GROWING in INTENSITY... I cursed under my breath and i remembered v v v v clearly i told Jesus, "GOD! Not now! Cannot!!! I'm already freaking late already and I've totally NO time to wear my rain coat, or get wet, or anything like that, so please!!! I BEG you to stop the rain! or at least hold it for 30mins until i reach branch..." and i really believed deep down in my spirit, that God heard my cries, my plea, and He answered my request by holding and stopping the rain this morning. I was so amazed and grateful and thankful to Him. He's always there when i need Him most. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home