footprints...

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Back to school in 2 weeks time...

yesterday i just attended my orientation talk at SIM.... Gek Sim lei... The lecturer there told us that we'll most probably be studying for 50 weeks out of 52 weeks a yr, so there's gonna be no more holidays, no more fun n games, no more watsoever anymore these days.. Of course i'm aiming for a first class honors, so all the more i'll need to sweat like shit.. zzz.. SAD AH!!!!!!! This is so much worse than insurance, at least in insurance i'm getting paid for what i do, this one is i'm paying to suffer shit... zzz... wtf. Nevermind, i'll read my bible and pray and study and God will give me favor and the blessings of Daniel and i'll emerge top in class by the grace of God. :D hee.... so optimistic. I've juz downloaded the study guides from UOL webby... now mulling through them... hmmm.... quite tiring really, some concepts r really a bit tough to comprehend, but I'll be able to make it.. I've got the Holy Ghost to help me anyway, how can i lose? :D 2 more weeks n sch reopens.. hmmm.... 3 more yrs to graduation, plus in the meanwhile still have to learn about investing in the stock market and commodities... then do paper trading and pray for Nerrissa's hubby to recover from cancer and for her to come back to Singapore safely, plus i really like Jean, that i guess is no prob cos i'll definitely make time for her de.. hmm... a lot of things hor? I dun even have time for care group, prepare songs for praise n worship, teach bryan the guitar, go makan with adrian, go shopping with biao jie karen, entertain my younger sis n mom, not even sure if i'll have time to go church on sundays... zzzzz..... not with so many things on hand to handle... lol...
Jesus, I really thank you for being there for me all these years, everyday of my miserable pathetic life.. I really can't imagine how i survived, with all the nonsense of the world, all the crazy things i've went through sometimes consequetively throughout a week, pouring out my heart and soul to You, and a million times i cried out, a million times You've answered. I need You, I appreciate you, and I wanna say "thank You" from the v v v v v bottom of my heart, Lord, You mean the very world to me, the closest people around me will dissappoint me, but You Lord, will never dissappoint. Thank U Jesus!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home