footprints...

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fixing my IU...

Amazing as it sounds, my ERP IU actually broke down almost 2 weeks ago, it simply shows a "On" on the LCD, flickers a lot and doesn't read my cash card when i insert it. To cut it short, i passed through the gantry next to Pearl Centre with my cash card, and just yest i got a registered mail from the govt. haha.. So kua zhang! It said something like your IU / cashcard is faulty, pls go for inspection by 31 Aug. Zzz.. So i went Ayer Raja, the guy checked, told me my IU was still under warrenty so they did a 1 for 1 exchange for me, otherwise have to pay $155 for a new one.. Exorbitant i know, what to do?

Having done with the silly thing, i went to school, finished up my stats assignment, downloaded tutorial 7 answers, marked tutorials 3-6, realising tat i've made quite a number of mistakes (like for probability qns - roll 2 dice, a 6 turns up each time right... knn... i tot u roll 2 dice together, then see how many times you produce a 6 on each throw. zzz...), mostly arising from a misinterpretation of the question. zzz.. which i think is pretty unfair if students answer wrongly because the examiner didn't convey a clear message to the student. Then we are the ones who suffer in the end.

UOB soared again, from $19.90 to over $21. I didn't expect the response to the NDP rally to be so strong - enough to push STI up by 6%... so as usual, what goes up, muz come down - in tandem with the US market issue.

IGMarkets has been set up, so trading should begin by thurs latest, by then silver should have risen enough for me to unload... haven't checked the charts tho... hee..

Went to celebrate Mengfei's bday today, its v v belated, but still, better late than never. We had dinner at cafe cartel, had nachos, ribs, bread with olive oil + vinegar... hee.. damm filling sia! Heard tt his office's gonna move to bukit batok Vicom tt side.. hmm... a bit ma fan and out of the way for him, but if really that's the case, i can always meet him and fetch him home. :)

My sis bought the Saviour King album, and i found the chords for the entire album (email me if u need timothythiam@hotmail.com) and its really nice! I absolutely adore Hosanna n Saviour King.. Hmm... probably will be spending some time working on these 2 songs. Praise the Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home