footprints...

Monday, October 15, 2007

a maple love story~~~ pt1

It's been such a long time ever since my last post... lol.. been playing maplestory and catching up with tutorials n exam preps so much tt i've totally no time to blog... haha... but i guess today's pretty important cos its really a milestone in my online persona's life.. I found a gf!! xD ~windmemories~~ and we started out pretty innocently.. kinda like buddies doing pq together xD. ever since amoria wedding patch came about her com started lagging... my laptop too... so my sis n i actually had to share the desktop.. laptop's kinda for surfing ba... anyway, back to wind n me..

Actually it started on 13th Oct - there were 4 of us, Tynes, Wind (now dear~), Star n me. Star kinda started the couple thingy - star was going like "wind, i tink u n heart shud get married". I nearly fainted.. lol... u see, my persona - 'heartsong' wasn't really much of a hero, nor was he a hunk or anyone special.. Dear on the other hand was totally sweet, gorgeous n adorable... lol... so its kinda like a beauty n the beast matchup.. xD tho i admit tt i adore her, i wasn't really prince charming ba. xD We (wind n me) ended up adopting star as our mei mei.. lol..

So came 14th Oct. Dear wasn't around when i logon but mei was... So she asked me to court dear (from here on, i'd refer to wind as dear..), and i told her ok, but i'll be needing a lot of help.. lol.. Mei was super enthu about it and agreed on the spot.. haha.. Sorry dear if u r reading, it was a bit despicable on my part but i really adore u lots... xD

Dear came online in the afternoon, n our sweet little mei began to pull red line between the two of us le.. lol.. Wind gave me a bit of leeway finally, if i recall, at around 6pm+ tt we can get married only if we do it before 12am... haha.. Cinderella love story... Clock strike 12 n heartsong turns into a mouse.. LOL! Considering 7-11 is open 24hrs, hmm.. i thought i can make it ba.. but then i checked maplesea webby.... eh... nid to get wedding ring ah.... n 6 hrs is definitely not enough le... Star helped us along a bit, prompting us to get married asap, and i guess me n dear mulled over it quite a bit... Me wondering if i can win her hand and Dear wondering if she should give this sotong a chance a not ba... lol... I remember we were at kerning, watching the sunset, she kinda agreed, and i asked her.. "wind.. can i call u dear ne?" n joy O joy! She said ok.. haha.. I guess tt's really the happiest moment in my entire gaming career.. xD not just as an online persona ba, but i guess its finding a online buddy whom u can chat, play, spend time together, and enjoy each other's company and stuff. xD She's really a wonderful blessing, tho we live kinda like miles apart.. haha..

I logged off at around 7pm, giving the excuse of gg for dinner, shower + running an errand. umm, actually its true - i showered, ate, n i went to funan to purchase a network cable for the old desktop to use, juz tt i detoured to 7-11 on my way back to get some A-Cash for Dear.. wanted to surprise her.. after all, it IS the v first day we're together.. lol.. Should make it memorable ba..

We made a pact to change heartsong's appearance the following day (today), supposedly to go kerning to get my haircut, then I intended to take a look at the quest, then if resources permits, probably get the wedding ring prepared ba.. Life is juz so full of surprises de.. haha.. sadly my sis i using the com, and being a tyranic teen, she kicked me out of the room n decided to play maple till the cows come home.. SIANZ!!! Dear's gonna kill me lor.. lol.. haix.

I managed to convince sis to let me speak to my fiancee, n she gave me 5 mins... login, tok, logout. So this time round we made a 2nd pact to meet tomolo at 10.45pm, when i come back from school... lol... Sis says ok for me to use tomolo so I guess i'll keep my fingers crossed... and i'll probably need to bribe her out of mapleland with char kway teow or egg prata ba... lol.... I am so, so, so sorry dear.. Never had i ever wanted to let u down de.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home