footprints...

Sunday, October 21, 2007

A maple love story~ pt2~~

Tuesday was pretty exciting as school ended at around 10+pm, i've enough time to reach home to make good my promise to alice n meet her online at 10.45pm I remembered tt she wasn't feeling well - having a headache, maybe due to lack of sleep... haha.. mapling n all.. Wed dear wasn't feeling good too, so i encouraged her to take a break, have a good rest and we'll catch up when she's better.

I spent a good part of wednesday figuring out the wedding quest, which by itself, was a little bit vague. The ring maker was telling me tt i need to talk to all the different NPCs from around the various towns - Nella from Kerning, Ayan from Perion, Maya from Henesys, and i think Arwen from Ellenia. Plus 1 from orbis, 1 from leafe, 1 from aquaroad n 1 from el nath... zzz... i nearly died of heart attack.. Its a bit far fetched for me to complete at this level..

I finished up Victoria Road's quests, all 4 towns, headed to orbis, got the shock of my life - I need to collect 50 Cellion's tails.. and everything is "miss miss" plus one teeny weeny bump cost me 176hp... zzz... I was so discouraged.. sigh.. so i headed to aquaroad - bumping and healing along the way - and did the quest there - and went to the wedding village to check what else i actually needed. Surprisingly, the ring maker said i've collected all the necessary stuffs to get hitched, and he's able to make a ring for me. LOL! So checking my resources, i realised tt i'm only able to make a gold ring... zzz... so i made one, which i didn't really think is good enough for wind~~

I told dear the good news the next day - thurs i tink, then we went to check out the wedding village again. I updated the guild bbs - intending to get married next thurs, etc etc.. Dear wanted a moonstone ring and a premium wedding, for myself, i'm just trilled at the notion of marriage, even though it may be virtual, but still, it is very exciting - considering i've attended so many real life weddings in my life, and each and everyone of them is always filled with joy and laughter! Plus alice is really sweet and kinda and adorable, and i do enjoy her companionship online as well. lol. A very kind couple gave us some mesos so tt we can purchase the moonstone and get the ring ready n everything, so without further ado, i ran off to free market, bought the items, told dear i'll get the tickets tomolo cos nid to top up the A-cash, and we'll get the reservations done on fri.

I went to the cash shop to do my maths, and after getting an idea of the various stuffs to get for our wedding - tickets, shoes, shirts, tiara, gloves. So i visited 7-11, got the stuff after work, and came online at around 10+pm.

To my horror, i can't make another ring within 24 hrs of the gold ring i made on thurs morning - muz wait ar!! Nvm... I was pretty sad cos i guess dar may feel a bit dissappointed because I wasn't able to fulfill my promise to prepare the invites for her. Alice was really sweet and she didn't mind waiting for abt an hour for me to get the ring ready. At around 12.20am, the ring maker can produce a ring for me le, the problem is tt i need to redo all the tokens of love quest from the 4 towns... sigh.. no choice!!! So i really rushed through all the quests - asap cos alice is waiting le.. lol.. Finally the ring was completed at around 1+am! Haha, so excited..

We went to the wedding village to prepare the wedding invites, got the cards and being very very new to this system, we bumped around in the wedding village and suddenly, we're in the church, and an announcement was made - "Wedding between Heartsong and WindMemori3s is about to start". LoL... We tried our very best to invite our friends along but it was a bit too last minute, so only bear was able to make it.

The wedding was really fun - There's the exchange of vows - saying of I do, kissing the bride - much to the delight of the guests i tink.. haha.. After which we went to cut the cake monsters - quite a few tho.. Our guests had their fill and ate the cakes with gusto, for me, i didn't really get to see any cakes. haha... juz me n dear only. After which we were introduced to the treasure room - got some pretty interesting items - power elixirs, all cure pots, magic pills, etc etc. and we completed it with a photo taking session.



Alice looks absolutely gorgeous, plus the bunny made her look totally adorable. xD She's a wonderful wife and fren, and we love each other dearly. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home