footprints...

Friday, January 18, 2008

on MC!!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha.. can't really remember the last time i fell ill le... lol... its like such a damm long time ago. hmm... actually i caught the virus from my frens - cynthia who was sick on sunday, we actually met up together with evann for revision, then she was coughing away.. quite bad tho. I went back home, still ok, alive and kicking, so i thought my resistance was actually very good. Then wed came, i went to work, jaslyn came back from macau together with the deadly macau flu virus!!! That was when i actually caught the bug, and i was sneeeeeeezing throughout the day, and thurs as well. sigh... well, as a consolation, my doc gave me 2 days mc plus a ton of medicine that causes drowsiness.. hmm... makes me lethargic tho... dun like.

My sis has been you tubing, online spreeing, shopping, spending money like the nigara falls.. zzz... hua yi ju ho lor... lolz... Jeff dunham's puppet shows featuring achmed the dead terriorist is damm funny... SILENCE! I'LL KILL U! is his tagline.. lol.. check it out ppl, he rawks.

now i'm just taking a break from my maths assignment... zzz... doing eigen values, eigen vectors, consumer surplus, producer surpluses... zzz... dammmmmmmmmm sianz!!!!!!! lol.. well, bite the bullet lor, aiming for top student, then quit my job in UOB and join shell as an analyst. xD HUAT AH! GOD IS DAMM F***ING GOOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home