footprints...

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Think about His love... Think about His goodness...

I miss you Lord, i mean it.. There is a longing in my heart to hear your voice, to heed your call... I know, that you've been faithfully standing by my side throughout this short years in my life, and i thank you for that, that you've always ensured that i'm protected, loved, comforted whenever i needed you.

Thank you so much for bring her into my life, for even as i prayed for a lifelong partner - a girl who would go to church with me, whom we can go to te movies together, who is talkative n chatty - you've always exceeded all that i've asked, all that i've prayed for. By grace, i've found a girl who cares so much for me, who's willing to help me and guide me along this god given relationship, who's a christian, and was even on fire for the Lord. She's a girl whom i wanted to give all my attention, whom i wish i can make her laugh, whom i wish i'll always be a blessing in her life. i love her, more than i ever imagine i could love a person... And to me, tat really spoke volumes.

Now, i really dunno if i can meet her mark, and if i miss her expectations, and all the wat ifs, so hows, what to dos, and if the 2 of us being together has no joy... i pray that Lord, help me change, help this relationship that i really treasure and help me learn the ropes of being understanding, the ropes of genuine communication and give me the right words to say and convey my turmoil of emotions..

You told us, that when u go home, you'll send the holy spirit to be our counselor, our teacher and our guide. pray, teach me dear lord to be a person that she'll always be proud of, who brings a smile to her face first thing in the morning and a smile when she sleeps... teach me, mould me, rebuke me, and Lord, change me into the person you want me to be.

Holy spirit come, i invite you, i need you, i'm so damm lost without you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home