footprints...

Saturday, January 26, 2008

OMG!!! Prelim jitters!!!

Really, the first thing that came to my mind was "What the FUCK?!" I just got my prelim exam dates from my fren.. Its really amazing - last econs lecture will be on 21st Feb, prelim starts on 23rd Feb. Fucking work us like a DOG sia.. zzz.. Damm pissed.

STI rallied like crazy today - recovered almost everything since monday's scare. I missed the boat, should have posted a higher bidding price but its ok, there'll always be other boats to catch.

Alan's bet on AC Milan winning the soccer finals went *poof* when AC lost their game against God knows who.. I'm not a big fan of soccer, so i really know nuts about the game.. just that the odds are pretty amazing - 1vs9 or 1vs10, effectively 900% or 1000% returns.. lolz... ya i know, wtf right?

Well, i've been studying again, doing papers like there's no tomolo.. lolz... damm bloody, freaking tired.. it doesn't really very help to add on the fact that i'm in the midst of a job change.. typing resume, sending it here sending it there.. lolz.. I've slacked enough le, gotta do something about my life.

Went supper with evann juz now... so i'm pretty full - had mee goreng and hor fun, 2 person eat lo.. hmm.. She permed her hair, look a bit more mature le, i guess it'll take a while to get used to her new look ba...

k, gotta rest le... tomolo still got work.. zzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home