footprints...

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Bubble burst?

Hmmm... really, this is really one very difficult post, cos got so many things going on in my life right now.... maybe i should consider doing a powerpoint presentation or something...zzz....

k, first things first - regarding the lady i met, back in mar, 'progressed' in dec, but after which, deflated in jan. Well, I'd say i liked her then, but its getting a bit difficult to maintain the relationship when we meet up only once a month, and the only communication we had was via sms... zz.. so that didn't quite work out.

I'm in the midst of a job change, resumes have been prepared, just ready to be fired out to the various companies that's all. Most probably i'll be joining a brokerage firm and start off as a broker, learn to do some decent trading and then work on my degree in the meanwhile... Speaking of which, prelims are juz kinda round the corner, econs is more or less prepared, now left with stats and maths and soci to prepare that's all.... zz... bian koon liao!!

There's someone special in my life right now, I guess I still can't disclose her identity since we're not officially together yet. I pray our hearts will find our way, and then if all goes well, maybe, just maybe, I'll no longer be left on the shelf. :)

Eugene's granny was hospitalised yest... sounds pretty bad, kidney failure and diabetes, then having pneumonia too. hmmm... hope she can pull through, Jesus - we're counting on You!

Pretty much confused, with too many things to do, and too little time on hand. Hmmx. Nevermind.

Anyway, i went to get a new pair of glasses today at teck whye shopping centre - just a corner little optical shop. kaixin helped me choose a decent frame cause i can't see myself without my glasses, so ya, need her help. Basically i was pretty much spolit for choices when it came to choosing the glasses... too many! then the problem is that i basically can't see anything without lenses... sianz. Degree increased again... right eye i think still functional, but the left eye worsened a little bit.. hmmm.. Maybe when i'm older, and i start to have longsightedness it will actually auto correct itself... lol..

Hmm.... valentines' day is coming... any suggestions anyone? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home