footprints...

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tired.. Emotionally, Mentally, Physically and Spiritually...

A billion events has happened as I pen this entry... I left the banking industry, deciding to go back to financial planning, but things just doesn't seem to be moving forward. I don't really get it but it's gonna take a while before things start picking up again.

I don't know if the relationship that I'm in will carry on, or will it last, or whatever... Most probably we won't end up being together, and I think one relationship is really more than anything I can handle in this lifetime. Really, I'm much better off "dying single" to quote a friend.

Its a very draining part of my life. Especially emotionally; which in turn affects everything else.

I just want to get my life back again, find my laughter, my cheerfulness, my bubblyness. My friend told me that I've lost my bubbly self, that I've become a lot less happy and that I've toned down a lot lately. Well.. I've been through hell and back.

1 Comments:

  • If there are no hurdles in life, strength will not be found within oneself.

    Laughter has to be earned through experiences with an open mind and insight.

    By Blogger QingQing, At 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home